Reasons to visit Harris Bridge Vineyard the last 2 weekends in November:
- 2014 calendars, complimentary with bottle purchase!
- Nuthatch Cellars will be here pouring their wines!
- Pioneer Bride: NEW RELEASE, a 2011 pinot noir dessert wine (named after a Matt the Electrician song)
- Beautiful wintery landscape
- Sounds of the rushing river, winter birds, and the train in the distance ("everybody loves the sound of a train in the distance...")
- Picturesque covered bridge
- Cozy tasting room with smiling faces and live music.
12pm - 5pm
Nov 29th/30th & Dec 1st